Limited Edition Sneakers from STEPN and ASICS Collaboration to be Lottered at Binance NFT

Binance NFT has revealed that it will sell 1,000 limited edition sneakers in collaboration with powerful sports brands ASICS and STEPN by lottery.

Selling price0.5 BNB (approx. 25,000 yen)
Shoes to be soldWalker
Jogger
Runners
Trainers
RarityCommon
Uncommon


Participants have an 85% chance of getting a common and a 15% chance of getting uncommon from the sneakers they acquire.

Sales Procedure

  • Preparation period
    2022-04-13 00:00 (UTC) – 2022-04-16 02:00 (UTC)
  • Registration Period
    2022-04-16 02:00 (UTC) – 2022-04-19 09:00 (UTC)
  • Election Period
    2022-04-19 09:00 (UTC) – 2022-04-19 12:00 (UTC)
  • Purchase Period
    2022-04-19 12:00 (UTC)

Maximum of 1 participation ticket per person.

Please note that 0.5BNB will be locked after registration and cannot use freely until the lottery results announce.

Buyback & Burn Implementation of $GMT

GMT buyback & burn has started. We buy 10,000 SOL (~$ 1 million) worth of GMT every day until the fund runs out ( ~ $ 26 million).

https://explorer.solana.com/address/7i5KKsX2weiTkry7jA4ZwSuXGhs5eJBEjY8vVxR4pfRx

In addition, STEPN announced on April 14 that it will buy back 10,000 SOL (approximately $1 million) worth of GMT daily until roughly $26 million is used up.

In early April, the company revealed that it generated 198,635.62 SOL (approximately $3 billion) in profits from NFT Marketplace transaction fees and royalty fees in 2022.

What is STEPN?

STEPN is a Web3 lifestyle application that incorporates elements of SocialFi and GameFi.
It allows users to “Move-to-Earn” by purchasing NFT sneakers and linking them to GPS.

Since the beta version was released in December 2021, the app’s popularity has not stopped, and the price of the sneakers has skyrocketed to at least $100,000.

The GST earned in tokens can be used to increase the sneaker’s status or create new sneakers.

Currently, they are focusing on removing barriers to entry by focusing on the rental system that will introduce soon.

Link

Official website: https://stepn.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Stepnofficial?s=20&t=KTC3MR9dazwUMrOEH-SNTQ
Reference source: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/464741ea1482412b80471213e569b1ef?ref=AZTKZ9XS&utm_source=BinanceTwitter&utm_medium=GlobalSocial&utm_campaign=GlobalSocial

Check the latest information!
>META GAME INC.

META GAME INC.

In an era of global disparity and equality, widening disparities between rich and poor, and drastic changes in the flow of life, we eliminate poverty in the SDGS! Launch to increase employment and bring dreams and hopes to young people of the future. It was become a thing. Of course, since it is not a charity, we are thinking of securing profits for Investors, hiring 24 hours a day, and developing professional players for original games and esports in the future.

CTR IMG